Wednesday, February 23, 2011!
HandWritten on; 11:34 PM
im so irritated at myself right now, i dont know why i think maybe its PMS???? ARGH, and i dont know why i cant study at night. i only study at certain timings like when i already planned to study. for example if i plan to go lib to mug w my friend tmr, tmr i will study. like i dont plan to mug when i get home, i NEVER WILL. SERIOUSLY. I HATE THE SLACK AND LAZY SIDE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so lazy sometimes im annoyed at myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay can tell maybe im really PMSing, i have been looking through blogshops online for like almost 2 hours?! and all i want to do is to read people's blogs/formsprings OMG I HAVE NO LIFE I DESPISE MYSELF ARGH maybe i shld really go sleep. but im so lazy to pack my stuff for tmr! AND I HAVE BEEN FEELING LAZY TO TYPE, AS IN SMS. I KINDA DISLIKE TOUCHSCREEN ITS IRRITATING AND DIFFICULT TO SMS AND I HATE TEXTING OVER STUPID THINGS SOMETIMES LIKE NOW ARGH AND I HATE MY SLOW INTERNET?